It is just over a year ago that on April 23rd, the Educate Magis online community platform was launched.
Since then we have been working, together with the global Jesuit education community, to create a vibrant online community, transcending boundaries and borders and connecting Jesuit and Ignatian educators from around the world. In light of this mission together as a community we have created the following:
- An interactive global map and directory of all schools including a printable version of the map to be displayed in schools (that is proving very popular)
- A library of resources in the form of documents, videos and keynotes, including shared resources put together by schools from around the world, e.g. on topics such as the Examen and the Environment
- Videos from students across the world
- Blog articles with inspiring stories from the six Jesuit regions of the world
- A safe space for conversations so that teachers from around the world can share ideas, questions and answers
- A practical explanation of how to get involved in the community so you can pass this on to others you’d like to invite into the community
We are excited to be moving forward with more global projects for and with you, the global Jesuit education community!
We are very happy to say that we are now at the point where we need a full-time Global Education Director and also a Marketing Specialist to join the Educate Magis team. It is good to have reached the point where that extra level of leadership and service is required.
- For a detailed description of the Global Education Director position click here.
- For a detailed description of the Digital Marketing Specialist position click here.
Please circulate these job openings to anyone you think might be interested or someone who might know someone!!
The Educate Magis team.