Global Citizenship Educator Advisory Group – building our global community together!
As our global community continues to grow and evolve, we, the Educate Magis team, would like your help in making Educate Magis as relevant and useful as possible for teachers and educators.
We would like to align our work more closely with the work of teachers by receiving feedback from you, who work in the school and classroom with students every day. We would love your feedback, your input and your advice! We are looking to gather a group of teachers and educators from each of the six Jesuit regions around the world (Africa & Madagascar, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, North America, South Asia).
We will be asking for your input and perspectives on projects, tools and resources we are developing for the global community, particularly in the area of Global Citizenship.
What does this involve?
- Attending one Team meeting a quarter on Connected Classrooms with other Teachers from around the world
- Sharing Educate Magis information and soliciting feedback from teachers in your School/Province
- Giving Educate Magis feedback on how to evolve this Educator Advisory Group
- Being available to test new features, review new projects and respond to surveys when needed
What are the benefits?
- You will be able to help shape the development of global initiatives and tools
- You will be the first to know about new Global Community initiatives and tools
- You will develop connections with like-minded teachers and educators in other parts of the world
Who is this for?
- Practicing Teachers or People working closely with Teachers
- Teachers interested in Global Citizenship, in global action projects, in connecting their students with students in other parts of the world, in trying out new initiatives and teachers who are excited to help grow our global community
How long will this be for?
- Initially it will be for 1 year. At the end of the first year we will ask you if you are interested in continuing on for a second year and every two years we will rotate the team to invite new voices to be heard.
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” —African Proverb.