What is Global Citizenship Education?
Global Citizenship Education aims to empower students to assume active roles to face and resolve global challenges and to become proactive contributors to a more peaceful, tolerant, inclusive and secure world.
As teachers, we can help to empower students by equipping them to;
- respect and value diversity as well as their own culture and identity
- recognize and take action against social injustices
- integrate into an increasingly interconnected world
- live and promote a sustainable way of life
- understand their role and responsibility as a global citizen
This page offers you resources and tools to help you bring global citizenship to your classroom.
Learn About Global Citizenship
TEACH YOUR STUDENTS TO BECOME GLOBAL CITIZENS
Experience Global Citizenship with other Jesuit schools around the world. Click onto your profile and onto Connected Classroom to set up a video connection with another teacher from anywhere in the world!
Join other Jesuit schools around the world in taking action with your students to fight for the Right to Education for all!
CONTACT THE TEAM
Do you have more ideas or resources on Global Citizenship Education?
We would love to hear from you! Please send us an email with your thoughts.