“We’ve learned to fly the air like birds, we’ve learned to swim the seas like fish, and yet we haven’t learned to walk the earth as brothers and sisters”. Martin Luther King
“Tales for Peace” call for participation is back!
In this edition, you have the opportunity to rewrite and transform history through small loving gestures that could make our world a more fair one.
What would our world be like if…
- You stood in somebody else’s shoes to help them with a big problem?
- Dinosaurs lived among us?
- Da Vinci designed robots in 2020?
How can we participate?
- Choose an important moment of history (it can either be the world’s history or your personal history)
- Ask yourself what the world would be like if that moment was touched by a loving gesture.
- Write your thoughts and use them as inspiration in writing a story. It could be something magical or realistic, optimistic or pessimistic… whatever you want to share!
To know more about this new edition of “Tales for Peace” and to see past Anthologies visit the website Tales for Peace 2020
The deadline to send your tale is February 10th, 2020!
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in this incredible creative experience! Students from all Jesuit school of our global network are welcomed to participate. In this map you can see all schools that have participated in previous “Tales for Peace” editions.
Should you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected] or to leave a message in the comment box below.
Don´t miss out on this amazing creative experience!