Online Staff Formation Courses
About Online Staff Formation on Educate Magis
Educate Magis aims to create a vibrant online community connecting educators from our Jesuit and Ignatian schools and provide a space for collaboration on the challenges and opportunities of Staff Formation
Together we can:
- Share existing Staff Formation content
- Connect Jesuit educators from around the world interested in Staff Formation
- Facilitate relevant and innovative conversations on the many topics of Staff Formation
- Facilitate collaboration on Staff Formation (e.g. teaching, mentoring, coaching, etc.) across our network
- Provide a forum for the co-creation of new and needed Staff Formation content
Course Author: Comunidad de Educate Magis
Este curso, creado por miembros de la comunidad de Educate Magis en todo el mundo, está diseñado para entregar a educadores y líderes de colegios...
Course Author: Educate Magis Community
This course, created by members of the Educate Magis community from around the world, is designed to give educators and school leaders in Jesuit and...
Course Author: Brian Grogan S.J.
In this course, Brian Grogan SJ gives the learner a chance to participate in the journey of following St. Ignatius of Loyola and to introduce...
Course Author: Carlos Vásquez S.J.
El objetivo general de este material es asimilar, profundizar y actualizar la Propuesta Educativa de la Companía de Jesús a partir de los vídeos y...
Course Author: Office of Adult Spirituality at St. Ignatius College Prep San Francisco (CA)
Syllabus The life of Ignatius of Loyola and the formation of the Society of Jesus are a framework for the development of the ministry of...