- Concluding synthesis of the International Congress of Catholic Education “Education Today and Tomorrow. A renewing passion”. Congregation for Catholic Education. Rome, November 21, 2015 (text containing a link to the audio of the text). Document in Spanish here.
- Words of Pope Francis to the participants of the World Congress, promoted by the Congregation for Catholic education. Rome, November 21, 2015. Document in Spanish here.
- Education in the Apostolic letters, speeches, messages, audiences and homilies of Pope Francis and his writings as Cardinal and Archbishop of Buenos Aires, Jorge Mario Bergoglio S.J.
The Special Issue (Dec 2015 – Jan 2016) of The Virtual Centre of Ignatian Pedagogy (Centro Virtual de Pedagogía Ignaciana – CVPI) bulletin highlights two important documents this month. One is a synthesis of the International Congress on Catholic Education held in the Vatican in November 2015 and the other contains the Pope’s address to the participants. This second section also draws attention to a unique collection of 38 documents compiling the educational thinking of Pope Francis and Jorge Mario Bergoglio S.J. as Cardinal and Archbishop of Buenos Aires.
The language of the CVPI website and most of the documents in the library is Spanish.
– His own writings: it offers a collection of 33 texts in Spanish, some with links to videos.
– Other authors: publications and articles that provide references to and analysis of the educational thoughts of Cardinal Bergoglio.
The Virtual Centre of Ignatian Pedagogy (CVPI) was founded in 2007 by the Conference of Provincials of the Society of Jesus in Latin America and the Caribbean (CPAL) and offers a digital library with full-text documents, analytical abstracts and references to bibliographic sources, videos, and other selected resources to assist schools and other educational establishments belonging to or promoted by the provinces of the society of Jesus, in the processes of formation of personnel, academic research, the development and review of proposals and educational projects , the exchange of experiences, etc.
Jesuit and Ignatian educators, schools and indeed all who are interested in Jesuit Education and Pedagogy are welcome to visit and use the CVPI digital library containing over 700 catalogued documents and video resources as well as monthly updates and news.